Monday, January 16, 2012

Complex Shells

I've been using Bernat Satin yarn to make infinity scarves with the Complex Shells pattern from the pattern book listed in the previous post.  I love this pattern because it's made up of two repeating rows.  So easy.  Do each row a couple of times and you've got the pattern down.  Have yarn, will travel, so to speak.


I made 3 variations of the scarf:  the first picture in camel is done with a multiple of 2 going across.  The second picture in fern is a multiple of 4 across.  The third picture in lavender is a multiple of 5 across.

If you like any of these scarves, please look at my Etsy shop where I have them listed:  www.etsy.com/shop/YarnSkeink.  Otherwise feel free to create your own!  It's such an easy stitch the scarf just flies right off of your fingertips!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment